415 Parawai Road, Parawai, Thames
Gavin & Alison McIntosh
Gavin and Alison served as pastoral workers at the church for the year of 2008. They were inducted as pastoral team in 2010. They have a passion for connecting with locals in the Parawai and wider Thames community with a view to introduce them to Christ.
Email Gavin and Alison
Terry and his wife Bridget have been involved in the church since coming to NZ in 1989. Terry plays the organ, is the church’s ‘handy-man’ and designs and builds the church’s legendary seasonal light displays.
- We meet Sunday mornings to worship God and encourage one another in our Christian walk.
- Our service style is traditional, but not too formal.
- Our music is a mix of hymns and classic choruses.
- Our Bible teaching is drawn from a variety of Old and New Testament texts.
- We celebrate Communion every week. Our table is ‘open’ – if you love Jesus please join with us.
- After the service we meet for fellowship and morning tea.
- Our facilities are fully wheel chair accessible front and rear, and toilets.
During The Week
Here is our church calendar
- The name, Church of Christ, LIFE AND ADVENT, reflects our belief that eternal life is found only in Jesus Christ, in his death for our sins, in his rising again, and particularly in the hope of his coming again.
- Our church was established in 1882 – click here for a brief history